- DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
- We do not have a brick and mortar store but do have a wide selection of retailers across the country.
- HOW CAN I FIND A RETAIL PARTNER CLOSE TO ME TO TRY YOUR PRODUCTS ON?
- You can find a list of our retailers
- WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
- Our Hats are made in the United States in an employee-owned Factory on the East Coast.
- Our Panama Straws are handwoven in Cuenca, Ecuador then shipped to our Factory on the East Coast to be completed.
- Our Silk Scarves are made in Hong Kong, close to the silk farms of China.
FIT & SIZING
- AM I THE SAME SIZE IN ALL KIN STYLES?
- You will not be the same size in all of our hats. Styles and shapes vary in size, therefore, each hat might fit you slightly different.
- It is best to measure your head and use our size guide to make sure you select the correct size.
- HOW DO YOU USE YOUR ADJUSTABLE SWEATBAND?
- The adjustable sweatband is crafted to be really easy to use with its velcro strap. Watch the video
- I RECEIVED MY HAT, BUT IT DOESN’T FIT PERFECTLY, WHAT CAN I DO?
- In most of our hats, we offer our adjustable sweatband. This velcro strap adjuster sits underneath the sweatband. If you look on the interior side of your hat, underneath the backside of the sweatband you will notice a velcro piece that attaches the sweatband strap. The adjustable sweatband takes just a slight adjustment to work. Watch the video
- HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SHAPE WORKS BEST?
- We offer our style finder to help you find the best style for your face shape.
- HOW DO I MEASURE MY HEAD?
- Use our size guide that will help illustrate how to measure your head.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HAT FITS HOW IT SHOULD?
- Your hat should sit comfortably on your head without feeling too snug. To measure this, place your index finger at the center of your forehead perpendicularly. Your finger should be able to fit between your forehead and the sweatband inside the hat.
- If you are able to fit more than one finger between your head and the sweatband, the hat is too large. You can try using the adjustable sweatband or try a smaller size if available. If you are not able to fit a finger between your forehead and the sweatband, you need a larger size. Watch the adjustable sweatband video
- WILL MY HAT STRETCH?
- Yes, your hat is made to shape to your head with every wear. You can always use our adjustable sweatband to slightly tighten up your hat if it stretches too much, but this is rare.
- WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal. We can only accept one form of payment per order, with the exception of Gift Cards. We only accept Gift Cards issued by KIN THE LABEL.
- DO YOU GIFT WRAP?
- All of our products come beautifully packaged in a reusable, hat bag because we think of our product as a gift, whether it’s for you or for a loved one.
- CAN I CHANGE MY OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
- We process orders quickly. We will do our best to accommodate a change or cancellation. It is best to contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking details included. Use this tracking number on the carrier's website to track the status of your order.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Orders usually dispatch in 1-3 days from our warehouse.
- WHERE DOES MY ORDER SHIP FROM?
- Orders ship from our warehouse in Sonoma, California.
- HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- Shipping takes upwards of 7-10 business days if you are located on the East Coast and within 2 days if you live near the California warehouse.
- International orders take upwards of 10 business days depending on the country.
- CAN I EXPEDITE MY SHIPMENT?
- We do not offer expedited shipping at this time but will make an exception if you let us know before your order is placed.
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- All 50 US states.
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your unworn item(s) within 14 days from the day you received your order. You must request an RMA#. On-Sale items or items purchased with coupon codes are a Final Sale. See our Return Policy.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A RETURN?
- Once we receive your return in new, unworn condition, please allow 2-3 business days for your return to be processed at KIN THE LABEL and then 5-10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase. We will notify you by email when we have processed your refund.
- HOW CAN I DO AN EXCHANGE?
- We are unable to process an exchange online at this moment. If you would like to exchange a product, please return the original item(s) for a full refund and place a new order. Please be sure to request an RMA# before returning an order for an exchange from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT DOES FINAL SALE MEAN?
- A Final Sale means the item cannot be exchanged or refunded for credit or cash value.
- CAN I RETURN A FINAL SALE ITEM OR EXCHANGE IT?
- You can not return or exchange a final sale item.