Questions and Answers - Kinlabel - Adjustable, Handmade and Packable Hats for Women.
- DO YOU HAVE A LOCAL STORE?
- We do not have a brick and mortar store but do have a wide selection of retailers across the country that sell our products. We will be opening a flagship store soon.
- WHERE ARE YOUR HATS AND SCARVES MADE?
- Our Hats are made in the United States in a 100+-year-old Factory on the East Coast.
- Our Panama Straw hats are handwoven in Cuenca, Ecuador then shipped to our Factory on the East Coast to be completed.
- Our silk scarves are made in Hong Kong, close to the silk farms of China.
GENERAL FIT & SIZING
- AM I THE SAME SIZE IN ALL KIN STYLES BOTH STRAW AND WOOL?
- You will not be the same size in all of our hats because hat styles and shapes vary in size, therefore, each hat might fit you slightly different due to the shape of the block used.
- It is best to measure your head and use our size guide to make sure you select the correct size for each style.
- HOW DO YOU USE YOUR ADJUSTABLE SWEATBAND?
- The adjustable sweatband is crafted to be really easy to use with its velcro strap. Watch the video
- I RECEIVED MY HAT, BUT IT DOESN’T FIT TO PERFECTION, WHAT CAN I DO TO ADJUST IT?
- In almost all of our hats, we offer our adjustable sweatband. This velcro strap adjuster sits underneath the sweatband. If you look on the interior side of your hat, underneath the backside of the sweatband you will notice a velcro piece that attaches the sweatband strap. The adjustable sweatband takes just a slight adjustment to work.
- HOW DO I MEASURE MY HEAD TO FIND WHAT SIZE IS BEST?
- Use our size guide that will help illustrate how to measure your head.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HAT FITS PERFECTLY?
- Your hat should sit comfortably on your head without feeling too snug or hurt when it is on. Your finger should be able to fit between your forehead and the sweatband inside the hat, near your temples.
- If you are able to fit more than one finger between your head and the sweatband, the hat is too large for you. You should try using the adjustable sweatband or opt for a smaller size if available. If you are not able to fit a finger between your forehead and the sweatband, you need a larger size. Watch the adjustable sweatband video
- CAN YOU GIFT WRAP AN ORDER FOR A GIFT?
- All of our products come beautifully packaged in a reusable, hat bag because we think of our product as a gift, whether it’s for you or for a loved one.
- CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER I HAVE MADE MY PURCHASE?
- We process orders quickly. We will do our best to accommodate a change or cancellation. It is best to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DO YOU MAKE PRICE ADJUSTMENTS IF MY HAT I'VE PURCHASED GOES ON SALE?
- We are unable to make those adjustments at this time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Orders usually are dispatched within 2-3 business days from our California warehouse.
- GENERALLY HOW LONG DOES THE USPS GROUND SHIPPING TAKE?
- Shipping takes upwards of 5-7 business days.
- CAN I EXPEDITE MY SHIPMENT?
- We do offer expedited shipping for an additional fee. Please email email@example.com to confirm availability.
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
- All 50 U.S states.
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your unworn item(s) within 14 days from the day you received your order for a store credit or exchange. Sample/Warehouse sale items are a FINAL SALE. See our Return Policy.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A RETURN ONLINE?
- Once we receive your return in new, unworn condition, please allow 4-7 business days for your return to be processed at KIN THE LABEL.
- HOW CAN I MAKE AN EXCHANGE FOR A RETURN ITEM?
- WHAT DOES FINAL SALE MEAN ON YOUR WEBSITE?
- A Final Sale means the item cannot be exchanged or refunded for credit or cash value.
- CAN I RETURN A FINAL SALE ITEM OR EXCHANGE IT?
- You can not return or exchange a final sale item. No exceptions.
HAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY HAT(S)?
- Use our hat care suggestions. If you have specific questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY HAT IF IT GETS DIRTY OR STAINED?