Shipping & Returns
The return shipping is the customer's responsibility. All eligible returns or exchanges must be returned within 14-days from the day you receive your order.
To issue a return or exchange, please visit the RETURN CENTER to submit a request.
Shipping & Returns Policy
We offer USP flat rate shipping on all items and easy returns or exchanges within the 14-day from the day you receive your order. Returns sent after this time will not be valid. All yearly sales and items purchased using a discount are eligible for store credit only. These include purchases made with a voucher, coupon codes or a gift card or other items with reduced pricing on www.kinlabel.com. Any items sold during a 'Sample or Warehouse Sale' and during an in-person event or festival are a final sale. Please shop carefully.
Orders typically ship within 2-3 days following order placement from our warehouse, pending availability and credit verification. KIN THE LABEL will contact you via email if there are any issues with your order. Orders placed over the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday. Once your order ships, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery as shipping times may vary. We ship using USP shipping and 2-day Priority mail for expedited shipping (if available).
** In the case you have given us the wrong address for shipping, we are not liable for the contents of the package and are not obligated to give you a refund. Please be sure to double check your mailing address before making a purchase.
If you refuse any shipments from KIN THE LABEL you remain responsible for all original shipping charges, duties and taxes incurred on the package (original and return shipments). You are also responsible for the cost of returning the package to KIN THE LABEL. We will subtract this amount from your merchandise refund if any.
- All returns and exchanges must be processed within 14 days after order completion.
- Refused packages do not qualify as a valid return or exchange.
- KIN THE LABEL is not responsible for returned packages that are damaged or lost in transit.
- Once returns are received by the warehouse, a refund or credit will processed within 5-10 business days.
- USPS shipping labels for returned items that request a refund will be billed at the customers expense of $11.00.
- For items being exchanged a prepaid shipping label will be provided.
If your returned item does not meet the above requirements, your merchandise will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Damaged and Incorrect Items
What classifies as damaged/defective
- Items(s) that have been damaged in transit. Dents, bent brims/crowns or tears in the material.
- Goods that are different than the goods you ordered.
- Have defects that make the item unwearable.
- If you receive an item that is damaged, defective or incorrect, you must notify us at email@example.com within three (3) business days of receiving the merchandise. We will email you a shipping label for returning the merchandise to KIN THE LABEL.
If available, a replacement will be sent upon receipt of the original damaged/incorrect item. If the item is unavailable for exchange you will be refunded the full amount minus the initial shipping costs.
Once the item(s) have been delivered to the customer with a valid address at the time of purchase and delivery, KIN THE LABEL is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
If your package was successfully delivered and then stolen from your location, you have a couple of options. For USPS deliveries, you can file a mail theft complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. If your package came through another carrier, reach out to your local police department to notify them of the theft.
KIN THE LABEL will do their best to supply all supporting documentation to help the customer resolve the issue with the Carrier. KIN THE LABEL is not held responsible for replacing or refunding the lost or stolen items.
Have questions about fit, size availability or simply a general inquiry? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any customer service related questions.